Saturday, July 23, 2011

100th Post!!!

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th Post already!! I would like to thank everyone for their encouraging comments in regards to a couple of posts below!! It really does mean a lot. It means a lot to read all the comments I receive on my posts as it makes all this blogging worthwhile!! I love to share what I make with others and this has been the best way to do that. So I won't go on, I just wanted to say THANKS!!!
I do have another card to share tonight. It's my auntie's birthday coming up next week and she loves cows so when I saw this stamp from I brake for stamps I knew it would be perfect!!

I just added a bit of colour to the cows udders and nose and the flowers and I was done. Used some Kaszazz papers, added a bit of ribbon and made some flowers and I again I used the ticket sentiment from  Emerald Faerie Gardens. Pretty simple card but looks great I think!! My auntie will love it!!

 I am entering this into the following challenges:
* Stampin for the Weekend - Paws for Thought
* Fab n Funky Challenges - Animal Magic
* Freshly Brewed challenges - Get Wild


Well that's it from me.. off to make another card!! Thanks again for all your support...

Until Next Time...Enjoy!! xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card, and so different, my Mother would love a card like this as she also likes cows, wants to do her kitchen in a cow theme! I am sure your Auntie will keep this card on show as its just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card!!! What is it about black and white cards that make them so classy!!! Love the cow! Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Get Wild Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alethea. What a fun card! I am sure your Auntie will love it. Congratulations on your 100th post as well! Thanks for joining our Animal Magic challenge at Fab n Funk this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love cows and that is so darn cute!! love the black and white theme to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congrats on the 100! Amazing how quickly time flies, eh?
    This image... well... I'm heading over to "I Brake for Stamps" because this one is a "Hafta Have!!" LOVE IT!!
    And "Pokie dots" are my absolute FAVORITE!!
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge.

    Stacie
    FBD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on making 100! Your card is super cute and I am sure that your aunty will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!! Congrats on your 100th post!!! I love this cow! HAHAHAHA!!! great fun card

    Thanks for getting wild with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on hitting the big 100. Love this cow. It's so cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. Hope you will join us again tomorrow.

    Hugs, Alexis
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations of 100 posts :) Love your card, the image is such fun.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!