Friday, August 12, 2011

Little Rapunzel..


Isn't this image just gorgeous? All Elisabeth Bell's images are gorgeous, they all relate to your childhood in someway don't you think? Well they do for me and I couldn't be prouder to be a part of the fantastic Digi Bell's team. I get to work alongside some tremendously talented ladies and get to create with Elisabeth Bell's digi images. And along with the Digi Bell's I also get to create for the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog as well. So plenty of opportunities to use Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digi images and images from other companies that she designs for!!

So that said, here is a card I made using "Little Rapunzel" .
She is just gorgeous and so lovely to colour!  I coloured "Little Rapunzel" in with Tria Markers and added kindyglitz to the inside of all the flowers on her top and the flowers in her hair! I decided to keep this clean and simple so not to take away from the image, so added the ribbons first then added the Kaszazz patterned paper, popped the image on some 3d squares, then just added flowers which I inked with distress inks and to finish it off I added the heart rhinestones. So my first official card as a Guest  Digi Bell. I will be back tomorrow with another card!! Yes I have been busy colouring images so will have cards to show quite often!!..

Until then, why not head on over to the Digi Bell's Blog for some more inspiration!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple
* Paper Creators Crafts - Say it with Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the image. Great punching and flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the colours and the image is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card , love the way you have finished it off with the ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!