Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Steampunk'd

If you are looking for the Digi Bell's Blog Hop please click HERE!
If you are looking for this fortnights PCJ challenge post click HERE!

I have now edited this post to include details of card!!

Hi everyone, this is going to be a quick post but  will come back and write all the details about my card later today and put all the links to the blogs in!!! Sassy Studio designs is celebrating 500 followers on Paper Crafting Planet. They have given us followers a free digi to use and in order to get the next digi we have to make a card with it!! I have never made a steampunk'd card before in fact am really not to sure what it even means .:) so hopefully my card captures the meaning a little bit.
So obviously this image - Steampunk Josephine is from Sassy Studio Designs and The flying padlocks are from KL dezign!! But I can't seem to find a blog for them! I coloured the images in with tria markers and used glitter pens. I really am getting better at colouring!!! I think anyway!!!. Not sure where the Alphabet SB paper is frombut the other SB paper is from Kaszazz and the CS is American Crafts!! The embellishments are from Kaszazz as well!
So I did get this in on time for the Sassy Studio Design progressive challenge and am happy to say that I won todays prize of 2 digi's from Sassy Studio Designs!! Very excited and glad that I managed to capture what steampunk is! Thanks everyone at SSD! I also have the 2nd digi for the progressive challenge and I have already made my card so I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow!!

I have so many cards to make at the moment so I will be back tomorrow!!

8 comments:

  1. Wowzer this looks cool and funky....
    Such a pretty card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alethea, you got it right on! Love the papers and the safety pins as embellishments! Wonderful coloring too! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Alethea, I have just recently got into steampunk and love what you can do with it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Leath, this is fantastic. I love the colours and all the elements work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love it!
    Jo x

    P.S I have candy

    http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.com/2011/10/candy-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love it! Thanks for joining us in our progressive steampunk challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and sassy image!! WOW!! totally love your card Alethea!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cool! I love everything, I think you really nailed the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!