Saturday, December 24, 2011

Little Little Rapunzel!

I am sitting here half asleep writing this so I'm just going to make it quick. It's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's Blog and today I've used Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digi Little Rapunzel which you can get HERE.
I must apologise for the photo!! I have been flat out preparing for Christmas that I am a bit behind with DT committments but my New Years resolution is to be organised and on time!! So I will re- photograph the card in the morning in natural light!!
EDIT: Updated photo but not sure it's any better!!


I've actually cheated a bit with this card cos I am so behind!! I made this card ages ago buut never showed it so decided to add Little Rapunzel to it!! I think she is just perfect for this scene!!. I've stamped the tree onto acetate, then used different coloured kindyglitz to decorate  it!! I also stamped the "Enjoy" sentiment oto the acetate!. Rapunzel is coloured with Tria markers and kindyglitz added to her shirt!! I added the rhinestones just to finish off the card!!
Be sure to come back on Sunday for the new Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.
Well I am off to bed before another busy day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!