Sunday, January 8, 2012

Digi Bell's DT post - A Tasty Read

Good evening, Goodmorning or Good afternoon depending on where you are in the world and when you are reading this!! It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog
I've used "A Tasty Read" on my card which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection along with so many other adorable images.
I just love this colour combination but don't use it very often!! I think because I have so many colour combinations that I love!! :) I used The Sweet Stop Sketch for this card!! I loved how all the DT cards turned out using it so thought i'd give it a go and I am pleased with the end result!! I coloured "A Tasty Read" in with Tria markers, inked around the edge of the image, used some papers from my scrap stash, made some flowers and added some buttons!!
For daily inspiration be sure to head on over to The Digi Bell's Blog!!
Hope you have a fantastic day!!
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!