Monday, June 18, 2012

Craft Your Passion Kids - Friends and Buddies Challenge and DT Call


Just took me forever to get this posted.. Blogger is not playing nice today :(

I recently joined the Seems a Little Sketchy Design Team and as many of you would know, the Blog owner Jenn runs a number of other challenge blogs including Craft Your Passion Kids challenge Blog!! When I saw there was a DT call i thought Logan would love it so jenn asked if he would like to join them for June and of course he was so excited!! But when I told Liam he was a bit disappointed and wanted to join too so I told him to make a card and enter it.. (The reason I hadn't initially told him about it is because i didn't think he'd be interested as he doesn't craft as much as Logan.. But i shouldn't have assumed .. bad mother.. :)
Anyway, he got creating and this is what he came up with:

 
We recently went to the Picture to Page show in Burwood and these are the papers Liam bought and the stickers too!! He used the Tickled Pink Image and the Magnolia Barrel and coloured them in with Copics and whisper markers
Liam is entering this card in the following challenge:
* Craft Your Passion Kids - Friends and Buddies
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love your card Liam it is fantastic. Your colouring is awesome good luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!