Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Logan's DT post for CYPK


I am writing this on behalf of Logan who is sound asleep!! I mentioned the other day that Logan was on the Craft Your Passion Kids DT - well today is his first post and he made this fabulous card for the Summertime Fun challenge!!
Logan chose Crab Boat from Bugaboo stamps (who is the sponsor this month) to use on his card which he coloured in with copics and whisper markers!! He used a blue card stock then added all the other SB papers which were from my stash!! I cut out his image and the other two boats and he stuck them down!! He added the button as the sun which I thought was very clever! He was quite pleased with his card as was I!!
Head on over to the Craft your Passion Kids Challenge blog to see what the other kids created!!
 

2 comments:

  1. So super cute I love his colouring and all the DPs it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Alethea. I bet you are really proud of him. Give him a big hug from me as his card is gorgeous. I love the crab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!