Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome and Thank you!!

It's been awhile since I devoted a post to my followers and thank people for blog candy's that I have won. So while the temp is sitting at 8 degrees here in Sunbury (and snowing 20 mins up the road) i thought it was the perfect time..
So first of all a very warm welcome to my new followers.. I hope that you enjoy reading my blog and looking at my creations!!! Hopefully you will find some inspiration or join in challenges from the DT that I am part of!!! I appreciate you leaving comments, something I'm not great at myself as I follow so many blogs....
It's coming up to my 2nd blogaversary next month so there will be candy on offer soon.. so watch this space!!!
I would also like to thank a few people who have been so generous to offer candy and lucky me has been the winner!!! Now I may have forgotten a couple of people so please forgive me if I have ( I am just very forgetful) :)
I thought I'd share some pictures of what I have won:
I won this fabulous pack of goodies from an Aussie company Purple Pumpkin!! They recently celebrated their 2nd birthday and had four surprise packs on offer for blog candy!! My son has actually claimed this as his because it's a boys pack... there are lot so types of embelleishments, buttons, playing cards, crocheted flowers and doilies, felt shapes, ticckets, ribbon and a few other bits and pieces!! So thank you to the girls at  PURPLE PUMPKIN!!!

Barbara from U Inspire Me held a candy to celebrate reaching 200 followers.. It was a surprise candy so I had no idea what I had won but loved what I received. A stamp set from CTMH which was kindly donated by Barbara's daughter, some crocheted flowers and butterflies, some buttons, ribbon and some little flower stickers!! All my favourite embellishments!!! Thanks BARBARA!!

Last month Jak Heath held 7 days of candy to celebrate having 2 million visitors to her blog.. I only joined in on the very last day and was lucky enough to win a $25 voucher from the Ribbon carousel!! I was so excited to go and choose my own products, so I got a few different ribbons, Tim Holtz summer edition distress inks and some wooden buttons!! So thank you to JAK for running the week long candy and congrats on all those visitors. And thank you to The Ribbon Carousel for the voucher..

I've also won a challenge and another candy this week but will do those thank you's once I've received my prizes and I can the people properly!!!

Be sure to come back in about 12 hours for the Digi Bell's Blog Hop and to see the new digi image Elisabeth Bell has designed.. It is oh so cute, you won't want to miss it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!