Monday, September 17, 2012

BINGO at Craft Your Passion!!


Another week and another challenge here at Craft Your Passion!! Thanks for joining us last week for our Blast from the Past challenge!! We had so many beautiful entries..
For this weeks challenge we would you love to play some BINGO with us!! So choose a row of three and let your creativity run wild!!  We are being sposored by The Paper Shelter this challenge and I used the three images we were kindly given to create with!!
I had a great time making these but almost forgot I had to make them using the BINGO board!! In fact I did forget and after I'd finished all the cards I had to go back and make a few adjustments..:)
OH well, only a minor issue!! Anyway, here are my cards!!

Right line down - yellow, border punch, buttons
This is Happy Times - Baseball and I coloured him in with Tria markers. I followed the Sketch Saturday sketch for some inspiratio. nI used a  yellow card base, used a border punch on the blue CS then added some Kaszazz paper. I then just added the baseballs, the sentiment and the star buttons!!
 
Middle line down - bling, ribbon, distress!!
This is Learning is Fun and she is coloured in with Tria markers. You can't see it but I used a burgundy coloured CS as a base then added the two Sb papers.. The bottom one is from Kaszazz and the top one is from Basic Grey! I distressed around the edges with aged mahogany and chipped sapphire distress ink. I also distressed around the blue cardstock that the image is on with  distressing tool!!  I added the ribbon which is from SU then finished off the card with some rhinestones.
 
Middle line across - Pink, ribbon, border punch
This is Magic Bubble Bath and she is coloured in with Tria markers. I coloured an extra pair of wings and added kindyglitz so that theu were 3D and also coloured up an extra jug and soap and stuck on foam mount! This picture looks crooked doesn't it.. bad photography I think, not bad assembly..LOL!! Anyway, the SB paper is from Kaisercraft, I punched out a border, then went crazy with embellishments - ribbon, die cut flourish, flowers, rhinestones and buttons. And to give the bubbles a bit more of an effect I covered them all with crystal effects!! Oh and I did some faux stitching around the edge of the pink card stock but you can't really see it!!
 
Well that it's from me, don't forget to head on over to the CYP blog to check out the rest of the creations from the DT!

2 comments:

  1. Alethea - you are one busy gal! I can't believe how you can get so many cards done all at once and have them all so detailed and colorful! I especially like the DP you chose for the "Learning is Fun" image - perfect choice!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute cards. I love the colour palettes you used on each one: brights, darker earth tones, and pastels. Very cool embellishments and colouring. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!