Thursday, October 11, 2012

Add some bling at PCJ!!

Time for a new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey!!. This fortnight we would love to see you add some bling!! Well this was an easy challenge for me as I add bling to just about every card I make!!
Wendy (boss lady :) ) is very kindly offering a $10 gift certificate from Whimsy stamps for this challenge!!!
I had a chance to use one of the thousands of digi's I own as we didn't have specific images to use for this challenge!! So I coloured up Nevaeh from Saturated Canary... I already had this card partly made as I started making it at Paperific!! But I needed the perfect image for the frame and think this one is perfect!! I coloured Nevaeh in with tria markers and then used a clear glitter pen over the top!! The paper is from kaisercraft, as is the frame and the ribbon... To finish the card I added flowers and all the rhinestones!!
Hope you join in with the challenge this fortnight.. head on over to the Paper Crafting Journey for all the details and to see what the rest of the DT created!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Alethea, I love the beautiful frame which showcases the digi perfectly.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Love your colors and that stunning frame! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww , cute card ;) Luv the colours !!! Tfs
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!