Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Love You This Much!

Hi it's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog!! I decided to make a tag seeing as Mother's day is coming up and thought this wold be great to add to a present!!! I have used "Ï Love You This Much" from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.

 
I embossed the flowers and swirls with white embossing powder, then used my summer distress inks for the coloured background! I sprayed a bit of glitter spray but think I ended up ruining it, took away the brightness of the colours!!! I stamped the sentiment on then added the ribbon and Rhinestones! I coloured I Love You This Much" in with tria markers then adhered her to the tag with foam tape.. I then just added the ribbon to the top for tying!!!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! So bright and cheerful. Loving the background you created and the image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and a gorgeous image. Love the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Alethea! I love the embossed and distressed background for the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!