Saturday, July 13, 2013

Little Miss Mouse at The Digi Bell's!


Good evening (well it is 1.37am here so probably should be saying good morning!!!) Was hoping to get this done a few hours ago but wasn't feeling the best!!! Thankfully I should get a sleep in in the morning :)
Anyway, it is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Post today and I decided to use Little Miss Mouse from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.

I coloured Little Miss Mouse in with Tria markers, (I coloured two of the images so that I could 3d parts of it) I added kindyglitz to the  wings and middle of the flowers! I then die cut the image and inked and glittered the edge!  I cut up some strips of scrap paper then added flowers and buttons!! Really love how it turned out!!!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
* Southern Girls Challenge - No Spoolin
* Creative Card Crew - The Great Outdoors

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Alethea, loving the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Althea, beautiful colours and an image by one of my fav designers! Thanks for joining us in our no spooled items challenge over at the southern Girls Challenge XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great work. I really like the colours and the image is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!