Saturday, January 4, 2014

Another Flashback!!! Sorry!


Hi it's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's blog and I'm afraid to say that I've gone back through my blog to find a favourite creation with one of Elisabeth Bell's adorable digi images because it is school holidays here till the end of January so not a lot of time to craft with the kids at home and to be honest am enjoying some time off. So i have gone back to 2012 and found this gorgeous photo  box I decorated using "Click" which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digi Collection. 
All the details of what I used to create this box can be find on my original post HERE.
New and exciting things happening soon at The Digi Bell's so stay tuned... :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun photo box and so colourful. Love all the little details. and the design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alethea, do love this cute image and your box is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!