Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Love You This Much!


Well there are some major fires burning here in Victoria and one just up the road from me so it is a little bit scary but were we are we are in no immediate danger but it does make you think about the people that it is affecting!!
It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog so I have made this bright and cheerful, birthday card using I Love you This Much from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.
I have coloured I love you This Much in with tria markers. I then used some more scraps of papers to make the background and the flowers. I stuck the image on white scrap cs and inked around the edge with pickled raspberry distress ink which I also punched out two flowers then added rhinestones. I added the ribbon and the buttons and decided to add the sentiment as an after thought!
If you would like this or any other adorable Elisabeth Bell digi image then you can find them in her digi collection HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!