Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Love at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

OMG I nearly forgot to do this post!! Have had my card done for so long but hadn't done the post!! Anyway I am here now so all is well.
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week we would like to see your "LOVE" creations. A fabulous CS prize is up for grabs so be sure to join us and for even more chances to win then why not use a CS image!
I have a friend's wedding coming up in a months time so I decided to make a wedding easel card!

I used two Crafty Sentiments Designs images Sincerely Yours and Tobey - Groom 2. I coloured the images in with tria markers and I added a bit of sparkle to the flowers on Sincerely Yours. The papers on both the front and inside of the card are from Polka Doodles and I just added kindyglitz for that sparkle  and crystal effects to the heart! And the sentiment is one I got from a sentiments book that I have which I thought was perfect!! 
Well I hope that you will join us this week at Crafty Sentiments. I look forward to stopping by to see your creations! 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!