Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dies and Punches at Southern Girls Challenge!

It feels like forever since I posted a card for Southern Girls Challenge but here we are. A new challenge starts today and this fortnight we would like to see you use your dies and/or punches.
We have two fabulous sponsors this fortnight



I have used  an image from Oak Pond Creations

I coloured the image in with tria markers then inked around the edge. I found some music paper in my stash, then die cut out the music notes. Then just added a couple of buttons to finish it off! I hope that you can join us this fortnight at Southern Girls Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Alethea I am loving this music themed card and the earthy tones. Perfect for a guy too.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this image... especially that music paper background (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alethea, this is such a cool card. I love the diecuts hun, very cool. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!