Friday, December 25, 2015

Winter Wonderland at Elisabeth Bell's World!

Merry Christmas Everyone.. Hope that you have had a lovely day celebrating with friends and family.. My boys and I actually spent the day on our own and went to the Aquarium which we all thoroughly enjoyed....
So with it being the 25th it is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month our challenge is Winter Wonderland. I may not have nailed this one but I loved the new freebie image (Christmas Curls) we got off Elisabeth Bell so I had to use her so to make it a bit winterish I added some snowflake buttons.
I coloured Christmas Curls in with tria markersand added some glitter to her tinsel on her dress.The silver stripes are tape and I used some lace and twine, then added the snowflakes and rhinestones. Plus I added the sentiment that Lynda designed...
Christmas is nearly over here but for those of you who are still celebrating ENJOY xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!