Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Digi Bell's May Blog Hop Featuring Elisabeth Bell's newest Digi!!

A new month is nearly upon us but before we get there it is time for our Monthly blog hop at The Digi Bell's featuring the truly talented Elisabeth Bell's newest digi. Before I share my creation using the adorable new image let's be sure you are on the right track on the hop! For the Blog Hop line up and all the details of the hop be sure to check out The Digi Bell's blog. You should have arrived here from Anet's Blog.
So let's checkout our newest Digi

"EM JAY"

I absolutely adore this new image.. I coloured Em Jay in with tria markers and I can't really take any other credit. I had some old card fronts from kinder and this beautiful flower lattice with rhinestones was on some of them so I thought it would be perfect for this card. That's it from me... Please now head on over to Jennifer's Blog
If you can't wait to see if you are the winner of the Blog Hop then you can buy Em Jay right now from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.
Have fun hopping!!

8 comments:

  1. doesn't she look precious among all of the flowers?! so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is wonderful with the flowers in the background, love, patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card .
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image. Lovely card front and love how you fussy cut Em Jay out and added her to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and image. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning die cut card, lovely image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!